“EVEN NOW” Lenten Day of Recollection
If you have the PowerPoint, or the PowerPoint Viewer App on your computer, simply click on the link below to download a copy to your computer.
As you are viewing the slideshow, you can advance each slide by clicking on the current slide. To exit the slideshow, right click and then click “Exit Show”.
If you do not have PowerPoint on your computer, you can download a free PowerPoint Viewer App for your computer, that will allow you to view the presentation.
Once you click on the Install Instructions link below, you will be redirected to the Microsoft website where you can download the PowerPoint viewer app. Scroll down until you see “Power Point Viewer” and click on the DOWNLOAD button.
The installation instructions are also reprinted here:
To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the PowerPointViewer.exe program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Instructions for use:
- Once you have installed this download, from the Start menu under All Programs, open Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer.Note PowerPoint Viewer registers with the .ppt, .pptx, .pptm, .pot, .potx, .potm, .pps, .ppsx and .ppsm file extensions only if a version of PowerPoint is not installed on your computer. If registered, double-clicking on these file types will launch PowerPoint Viewer.
To remove this download:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer, and then click Remove or Add/Remove.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.
To remove the download file
- Delete the file PowerPointViewer.exe.